DON’T FORGET, tomorrow is our weekly Alpine Certified Farmers Market from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM. We have over 60 vendors some of your favorites plus great new and different vendors every week.
1347 Alpine Blvd, Alpine CA 91901 at Alpine Creek Town Center in front of CVS
This Year, Shopping Local Really Does Support Local Families!
Join the Alpine Farmer’s Market in the Drive to GIVE BACK to Local Families this Holiday Season!
Introducing the Alpine Farmer’s Market Holiday Give Back Program!
Don’t have time to get a toy before the market tomorrow? No Worries!
FRESH NEWS … Lots of VENDORS and NEW ITEMS at the Market this Week!!
Don’t forget to visit these vendors who recently joined the Market:
- Earth Botanicals Body Products
- Sunflower Organics Ambrosia Honey Blends
- Moaz Mediterranean Cuisine
- Scratch BBQ Sauce
- Dire Ethiopian Cuisine
- $20 Bed Sheets
- Zippity Zoomie Rides
- CT Resort Wear
- Sweet Pea Quilts
- Sage Mountain Farms and CSA Box Program
- GreenFed Beef and Pork
- Cerveza Beef
- La Isla Ceviche
- Springhill Cheese
TASTY RECIPE for your Families Thanksgiving Feast
All these ingredients are available at Alpine Farmers Market – Get them Tomorrow
Arugula Pistachio & Pomegranate Salad with Shaved Goat Cheese and Pumpkin Pie Spiced Balsamic
- 5 cups Fresh Arugula or Mixed baby greens (Sage Mountain or RNB Family Farms)
- 1 cup raw Pistachio (or Walnuts) (AFM Hopkins AG Nuts)
- 1 Fresh Pear Diced (AFM – Roncho Chico Farms)
- 1/2 cup Fresh Pomegranate Arils (AFM RNB Family Farms)
- 1/4 cup shaved Goat Cheese (AFM – Springhill Cheese)
- Fresh Ground White Pepper to Taste
- Blood Orange or Truffle Oil (AFM – Rideout Bistro Oils)
- Pumpkin Pie Spice Balsamic (AFM Rideout Bistro Oils)
Gently toss first five ingredients in large bowl and set aside until ready to serve. Just before serving shake Blood Orange Oil to lightly coat and sprinkle with Pumpkin Pie Spice Balsamic. Grind small amount of black pepper on each bowl to taste.
Note: Pumpkin Pies Spice Balsamic is also great in marinade for your Turkey, on BBQ Meats, and a few drops on top of Pumpkin Soup is amazing!
- Did you know the Market has LIVE MUSIC?
- Looking for Part Time Work? We currently have several vendors looking for people to represent their products at ALPINE FARMERS MARKET and this may lead to more work at other San Diego area Farmers Markets as well. We also have opportunities for “Volunteer Work or/Trade for Food” with local farmers who have booths at the Alpine Farmers Market. For more information please email email@example.com and I will connect you with the vendor best suited to you!
- ALPINE FARMERS MARKET is approved to ACCEPT EBT – this includes CAL FRESH, SNAP, WIC and more. We will keep you posted on our official launch date which should be within two weeks!
- Now, get REWARDED FOR SHOPPING at ALPINE FARMERS MARKET – We are pleased to announce we were just accepted into the Worlds Largest LOYALTY REWARDS PROGRAM with over 160,000 products and services and we are the FIRST FARMERS MARKET WORLDWIDE to be a part of this program! It is free to join our new REWARDS PROGRAM so you can earn cash back and get rewards just for being loyal every time you shop at any of the vendors at ALPINE FARMERS MARKET! Stop by the Market Managers booth and get your free member card … then start earning cash back when you SHOP LOCAL AND SUPPORT LOCAL!
ALPINE FARMERS MARKET … MAKE IT A WEEKLY HABIT!
THIS WEEKS LIKE US ON FACEBOOK WINNER!
This week Debbie Landstedt is the winner of our ALPINE FARMERS MARKET BUCKS … Who will it be this week?
You can’t WIN if you don’t Enter!
CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW
One CSA Produce Box given away each week by random drawing!
Alpine Farmers Market … Make it a weekly habit. Let’s go Shopping!